CAPSWorld

General Questions, any member can post here.
NOTE : Please bear in mind that any posts made in this area can be viewd by non members.

Moderator: The Laird

CAPSWorld

Postby CAPSWorld » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:29 pm

All,

Following on from Dave Davies retirment from the CAPS committe,the honour of writing the next issue of CAPSWORLD has been passed to me,a mantle which I hope I can continue as well as Dave previously managed.If you know of any fish captures or funny stories then please send them to me at capsworld@caps.org.uk.
I am not a regular forum user so would really appreciate it if emails could be sent.The next issue should be hitting the shops in early July if I can get enough stories.

CAPSWORLD.
CAPSWorld

Postby CAPSWorld » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:38 pm

Come on guys somebody out there must have a story or two
CAPSWorld

Postby ConTenDeR » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:41 pm

U could always do a condolences column...

"The most lovable and mighty ConTenDeR has unfortunately suffered a broken leg and will be out of action on our waters for a while.

It's a shame because he was such a loving character and cherished his time fishing"

:P
ConTenDeR
Chub
Chub

Postby dave whittaker » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:35 pm

and thought highly of his fellow anglers/men :lol:
sorry couldnt resist that
www.carpy.co.uk
its the way forward
dave whittaker
Ex Committee Member
Ex Committee Member

Postby Acorns » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:50 pm

You could also mention "Mad's" moment or rather movement on the banks at Houch.... And it is rumoured that Dave White bought a round of drinks recently.... But you knowe Dave, he usually starts these rumours....
Acorns

Postby josh white » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:21 pm

he defently is tight i wont my own bivvy but nooo!!!!!! and he has never got me a beer :lol: :lol: :lol:
the big girls mine
josh white
Tench
Tench

Postby CAPSWorld » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:46 pm

OK then guys and gals, it seems as though you need a bit more of a push to come up with a story or two. So IF ANYBODY HAS ANYTHING OF INTEREST THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW at capsworld@caps.org.uk.

The new edition will be out around the end of October so there is plenty of time to get your posts to me.

Thank you in advance.

CAPSWorld
CAPSWorld

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:13 am

lump of cheese cathes nothing for 1 angler at plebmarsh!

Return to Questions