help plz

General Questions, any member can post here.
NOTE : Please bear in mind that any posts made in this area can be viewd by non members.

Moderator: The Laird

help plz

Postby moe » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:01 pm

how can u tell a male carp to a female carp plz and if u want u can right down some other fish thankyou
moe

Postby Dave B » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:29 pm

Ask them about football?

But seriously, it's very difficult outside spawning time. There have even been evidence of carp being hemaphrodites (spelling?) and developing both male & female sexual organs :shock: . A bit like Pete Burn from Big Brother. :D
A worm on one end and a fool on the other. Probably in the rain, possibly inebriated and invariably fish-less.
Dave B
Catfish
Catfish

Postby Shimano_addict » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:31 pm

:lol: (y)
Shimano_addict
Tench
Tench

Postby tolly » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:33 pm

he is hideous trout lips lol
minge potato
tolly
Pike
Pike

Postby rangemaster » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:
I joined the darkside and i wont ever look back
rangemaster
Bigmouth Billy Bass
Bigmouth Billy Bass

Re: help plz

Postby dave whittaker » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:54 pm

moe wrote:how can u tell a male carp to a female carp plz and if u want u can right down some other fish thankyou

as far as i am, aware the only fullproff way is to cut them open and check the reproduction organs might be wrong but you never know ,and pete burns reminds me of some birds i know from basildon :oops:
www.carpy.co.uk
its the way forward
dave whittaker
Ex Committee Member
Ex Committee Member

Postby Acorns » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:55 pm

Didn't have a boat did she Dave, I'm told there's a lot of skippers in Basildon......
Acorns

Postby madaboutsilurus » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:18 pm

i dont mean to get all anal with you but it is all about what they do on spawning and their behaviour. females tend to be bigger and they have an attendent male. when spawning begins the females orifice is protruding ready for pouring out eggs which are bigger than the (mental block on the word) i think it is milt, but cum that fertilises them which is a liquid. but seriously females are bigger than males which is proved in the demographics of essex girls any way but then you refer back to the dress code. the males try to hide their mid driff with jogging trousers and extra long primark t shirts and the females make themselves arousing by exposing ther belly by invertng a boob tube so that their belly hangs over their trousers. hey i am an essex girl, just call me sarah jane
one small step for man and one giant step for mankind, flange the ultimate in stinkiness.
madaboutsilurus
Catfish
Catfish

Postby dave whittaker » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:46 pm

i knew it shane trust you :lol:
www.carpy.co.uk
its the way forward
dave whittaker
Ex Committee Member
Ex Committee Member

Postby Dave B » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:51 am

I dearly hope that Moe is doing this as a school project and includes ALL this very useful information! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A worm on one end and a fool on the other. Probably in the rain, possibly inebriated and invariably fish-less.
Dave B
Catfish
Catfish

Return to Questions