Parking at Snake Pit

General Questions, any member can post here.
NOTE : Please bear in mind that any posts made in this area can be viewd by non members.

Moderator: The Laird

Parking at Snake Pit

Postby bluemooner » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:37 am

Can anyone tell me if I am permitted to drive my car down to the bottom car park at Snake Pit. I have tried to find the the entrance to the bottom car park but it appears to be blocked off. I am a new CAPS member and I dont want to get banned on my first session. Thanks in advance ;)
bluemooner
Minnow

Re: Parking at Snake Pit

Postby Wayne Clarke » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 am

Wayne Clarke wrote:Snake Pit will be closed to ALL members from 09.00 Sunday 5th April until 12.00pm Friday 10th April.

This is to allow the track alongside the lake to be re-surfaced and other maintenance works.

For Health & Safety reasons members are not permitted at the water during this period.

Thanks
Wayne
Wayne Clarke
CAPS Committee Member
CAPS Committee Member

Postby bluemooner » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:48 am

So is that a 'no' in the meantime or am I permitted to park on the car park by driving round the side of the lake to access it? Would like some claryfication please I dont want to break any rules on my first session many thanks.
bluemooner
Minnow

Postby Wayne Clarke » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 am

Yes you can drive down the side track to the bottom carpark but as someone posted above on my behalf :? , Snake will be closed from Sunday morning until the following Friday.
The track will be resurfaced during the closure.
Wayne Clarke
CAPS Committee Member
CAPS Committee Member

Postby bluemooner » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Many thanks for your help (y)
bluemooner
Minnow

Return to Questions