Sea fishing

General Questions, any member can post here.
NOTE : Please bear in mind that any posts made in this area can be viewd by non members.

Moderator: The Laird

Sea fishing

Postby Moth » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi just woundered if anybody had started Sea fishing again this year if so how did you get on, I'm going over the next couple of weeks! :D
Never stop dreaming, cos there out there some where!
Moth
Catfish
Catfish

Re: Sea fishing

Postby popsmurf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 am

I went out in June just off the wind farm at clacton, skate, dogs galore, and a few very small whiting, was well worth the £40 as i filled me freezer to the brim. also took a look down the front at Holland on sea at the weekend and it was so packed that i thought there was a mach on :shock: lots of reports of decent size whiting cod and bass. one chap had a cracking bite while i was chattin but got snagged up on somethin solid. suggest if you go for a look take ya gear and bait as i was gutted that i had to go home :(

def due for a trip down there very soon.
popsmurf
Tench
Tench

Postby Fcuked Off » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 am

I am going to book a couple of trips from Brightlingsea for the end of November begining of December, if anybody is interested. My boat will be in the water for the spring run though :eek:
Fcuked Off
Ex Committee Member
Ex Committee Member

Postby Moth » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Maybe we should have a beach fishing match this winter,:D I'm sure they's quite a few sea anglers in the club.
Never stop dreaming, cos there out there some where!
Moth
Catfish
Catfish

Return to Questions