Help Required.

Important Notices and messages will be posted here.

Moderator: The Laird

Help Required.

Postby TomB » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:47 am

Due to the recent, sad passing of Stan Nicholls, C.A.P.S. are looking for somebody to assist with some accounting aspects of the club. For those who don’t know, apart from being a great guy, Stan was also a qualified “wizard” accountant, and his departure will be greatly missed, not only on a personal level, but also on a fiscal one.

While I will be remaining as Treasurer, and running the finances on a day to day basis, we require somebody who would be prepared to “donate” a few hours a year.

The work would involve auditing the accounts, (obviously something that I cannot do) preparing a Balance Sheet at year end, and also to offer occasional advice if required.

This position would suit somebody who has qualifications in either accountancy or bookkeeping, and for those interested, would offer an insight into the running of the club.

We are OK for this year, so any responsibilities would not commence until fiscal year 2008/9.

Would anybody interested in the above position please contact me via any of the usual methods, or reply directly on this forum.

Tom Baker (Hon. Treasurer)
TomB
CAPS Committee Member
CAPS Committee Member

Return to Messages and Announcements