Rod

This forum gives you the opportunity to ask Uncle Jim questions about fishing.
Please be patient as Jim might be away fishing.

Moderator: jimshelley

Rod

Postby colin the carper » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi jim as you are part of Nash what is you hounest apinyon on the old Nash pursuit x rods the ones with the centry blank are they good or bad as I have herd they snap. no problem if you can't awnswer if any body else has any help on this would be good I wanted to ask jim for two reasons 1 because of Nash and 2 didn't want him to feel he Aint wanted on ere lol cheers
colin the carper wearing a parker
a mod is a way of life
sorry about spelling
no longer blank king
colin the carper
Catfish
Catfish

Postby jimshelley » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:56 pm

hi colin,
i use the nash 13ft 3 1/2tc extreme pursuits with the 50ml butt rings. i have only broken one,i did this by closing my car door on it,silly me.
i havent used any of there other rods as iam well happy with the ones i use,so i cant really comment on those.
regards
uncle jim
KIR
tuition hotline 07956646056
carpys bull/sh@t
jimshelley
Crucian
Crucian

Postby GaryB » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Now Jims had the chance to reply, I had the pursuit x in 12ft 2 3/4 for a while and never had any problems with them. Only changed them cos I got a good offer on some Torrix
GaryB
Eel
Eel

Postby carpmanjay » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:37 pm

if any one has an old knocking about let me know. i love these rods, should never have sold the ones i had years ago!!
carpmanjay
Carp
Carp

Postby rangemaster » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 pm

tbh tho colin the best thing you could do is go out and look at the rods and find one that feels right for you :D its a bit like harry potter selecting a wand,the right one will find you wink
I joined the darkside and i wont ever look back
rangemaster
Bigmouth Billy Bass
Bigmouth Billy Bass

Postby colin the carper » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 pm

i have just got three of these rods 13 ft 3.25 tc about 2 mounths ago ive just been down inwoth this weekend and they seemed great loved them but just wondered if any one knew any faults with them i got told they snap easy but seemed fine pulling in two ton of weed lol i know what you mean sam i say the same if any one askes me its your own apinyen and what you get use to i used to have the nash holligans and they were pukka little rods feel sad for leting them go but o well
colin the carper wearing a parker
a mod is a way of life
sorry about spelling
no longer blank king
colin the carper
Catfish
Catfish

Return to Jim Shelley's Forum